Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HOMe Sickness Kickin In! Pt.2

Again today I found myself wanting to go home. Its just so close the end of the semester. Im catching the junioritis. I'm tired of the 40minute commute to and from school. I just wana come home to home cooked meal waiting for me. I know I sound like  a brat, but that's how I feel. As far as the music tip it doesn't help that I have writer's bloc. Just a lil stressed. Time to WU SAH!!!

I just miss all the people I love. I was on the train on my way home just thinking, bout how I much I miss them. I didn't see no familar faces, no one who looked like me, don't get me wrong I luv the Japanese, but unlike me their family is within their grasps. I got one more month..I know ima be good rest assure. Rest assure. 

BUT THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment